FT -M.I.T. Manager Level; ANYSHIFT/ANYDAY (potential overtime)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
AlliedBarton Security Services
Sandy Springs, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
ABOUT C&D SECURITY
For over fifty years, C&D has led the way in creating highly effective, yet highly efficient means of protecting both people and their assets. We offer a broad spectrum of integrated security solutions tailored to address a myriad of industry concerns.
When you work with C&D, you re working with the most qualified team of security experts in the industry from top management down. At C&D Security, excellence is our first priority. As such, we demand three things of ourselves and our employees: Quality, Pride, and Integrity.
C&D provides security services to government, industrial, and commercial clients in Washington D.C. and throughout the nation. With expertise in industrial security, law enforcement, military security, and executive protection, we re a rock solid organization in an uncertain world. Diversity in clientele makes C&D the intelligent choice for outsourced security contracts.
$10.50-Flex Officer-McDonough, GA.
Key Point of interest:
* Dependable transportation to drive to/from work
* Willing to travel between multiple site (group by area/zone up to 30-40 mile radius)
* Must be flexible to work as needed (per day/week) to ensure the greatest amount of hours to include overtime
* Coverage areas are grouped by (4):Alpharetta/Sandy Springs, Suwanee/Duluth, Marietta/Roswelland Downtown/ South Atlanta
Security Officers are a cornerstone at C&D Security Services. Our officers allow us to accomplish our company s core purpose, which is To serve and secure the people and businesses of our community . They are responsible for the safety and security of the facilities they protect.
Security Officers perform many tasks throughout their shifts; these tasks may include patrolling the facility on foot or in a vehicle, working at the entrance to the facility and answering phones, greeting guests and employees and monitoring closed circuit television systems, alarms and other very important facility systems.
Our security officers act as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions; detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, clients, guests or employees at the site.
Security officers may be asked to perform many essential functions at the facility they work at, although not an exhaustive list, these are a few of them:
* Officers ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
* Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client employees and guests.
* Greet guests and employees in a cheerful and welcoming manner.
* Answers questions and assists guests and employees.
* Remains flexible to ever changing environment; adapts well to different situations.
* Patrolling the facility on foot or in a vehicle.
* Answering phones, greeting guests and employees
* Monitoring closed circuit television systems and alarms.
* Officers report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing.
* Handle security issues or emergency situations appropriately.
* Fully embrace security/safety training programs to enhance their ability to advance in their careers.
* Participate in industry specific security/safety training programs to offer our clients the best trained officers at their sites.
* Be aware of and familiar with the site-specific operations performance manual and post orders.
* You may be required to take additional certification training, such as becoming certified to carry OC sprays, drive bicycles, operate Segway s, etc.
* Previous contract security, military or law enforcement experience is beneficial
* Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented environment with the ability to work independently.
* Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
* Must have a high school diploma or GED, or at least 5 years of verifiable employment history.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
* Successful completion of Master Security Officers Basic (Level 1) Course.
* Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
* Neat and professional appearance.
* Friendly and professional demeanor.
* Ability to providing quality customer service.
* Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
C&D Security is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
C&D is a division of AlliedBarton Security Services.
Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure* Embark upon an exciting career journey and Dare to be GREAT! Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
For additional information, please visit our website at www.canddsecurity.com.
C&D and AlliedBarton are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.