FX Trade Support Analyst 8/27/2016
Open Systems technologies
Great Neck, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilties
* Define and understand business and workflow requirements with clients
* Act as primary technical contact to allocated clients for new requirements, support and project deliverables.
* Formulate business and workflow requirements into technical solutions
* Help design, build, test, and deploy custom solutions
* Implement and test new FX liquidity providers
* Perform daily system health checks.
* Respond to reports of problems via Phone and E-mail.
* Troubleshoot and investigate immediate problems and create solutions
* Public holiday / weekend / 7PM shift work on a rotational basis
* Good communication skills - verbal and written.
* Bachelor's degree (or higher) in a numerate subject (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics).
* Shell-scripting, Python, Perl, Linux, Windows.
* Basic technical knowledge and a desire to improve in areas such as C++, Java, SQL.
* Desire to learn both the business and technical aspects of the financial capital markets
* Previous experience as a support analyst or in a client-facing role is a bonus.