This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
De Forest, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Fabrication Helper
Adecco is recruiting for two temporary Fabrication Helpers to start as soon as possible. These positions will be assisting machine operators with loading and unload parts from machines and cleaning parts to ensure they meet customer specifications. Pay rate is $12/hr. with a 4 day work week. Hours will be Monday - Thursday 4:00pm to 2:30am.
If you meet the qualifications below, apply now!
Job Duties for the Fabrication Helper positions include:
* Shaking, tabbing, and deburring parts as they are coming out of the fabrication machines.
* Working in a fast paced production setting lifting up to 50lbs. on a continual basis.
* Previous production or fabrication experience
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs. throughout the duration of the shift.
* This is a temporary position but has potential for temp to hire based upon the candidate's skills and performance.
For immediate consideration to the Fabrication Helper positions, click on 'apply now!'