Fabrication/ Manufacturing Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Fabrication/ Manufacturing positions in Redding, CA. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. The Fabrication/ Manufacturing associate will be responsible for various Labor duties in a manufacturing environment. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Fabrication/Manufacturing position include:
- Using hand and power tools to build pallets
- Using hand and power tools to correctly assemble parts per specific blueprints
- Loading and unloading parts in the fabrication process
- Serve as a floater for each department, assisting with various Labor assignments
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Must be mechanically inclined. Preference will be given to those with prior experience in a similar position.
Pay for this position is $10.00/hr. to start. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Work Schedule is Monday-Friday 3:30p-12midnight.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Fabrication/ Manufacturing position in Redding, CA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled