This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONA lighting equipment manufacturer for the motion picture / television industries is currently seeking a full time (32 hours per week) Fabricator / Shipper.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OVERVIEW:
FABRICATIng / Order Fulfillment
* Assemble and Fabricate Lighting Equipment:
* Saw, drill, cut, punch, roll, rivet, sand, and paint lighting enclosures
* Assemble, label, and package products
* Packing and labeling shipments
* Preparing customs forms
* Deliver shipments to USPS, UPS, or FedEx as needed
* Keep shop area clean and organized
* Perform other tasks as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma / GED required
* Math and Geometry (i.e. calculating a circumference, finding a center point)
* Ability to problem solve and improvise
* Experience with saws, mills, routers,
* Ability to lift 75 lbs
* Attention to detail
* A friendly and cooperative attitude
* Must have transportation to and from work
* $15 an hour starting compensation
* Flexible Schedule
* 32 hours per week (4 days x 8 hours)
* Two weeks paid vacation per year
* Annual raise
* Bonus potential
If you are interested please email your resume. If your experience matches the job responsibilities we will contact you. No phone calls please.