This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Join a growing employee-owned company in Glenwood! Pro Staff is now recruiting experienced weekend Fabricators for our manufacturing client. Main job duties include:
* Read and interpret blueprints and machine drawings to determine specific requirements.
* Determine which machine to use and how to set up each job.
* Operate and tend machines such as shears, cutoff saws, brakes, punch press, and drill press, to cut and shape components to specified dimensions.
* Grind welded joints, seams, and other irregular areas to smooth boiler surfaces.
* Select torch, torch tip, filler rod and flux, according to welding chart specifications or type and thickness of metal.
* Hammer, chip, and grind work piece to cut, bend and straighten metal.
* Perform light maintenance and repair to equipment used.
* Move and position materials at work site with help of other workers.
* Move parts in and move finished product out of fab area.
Hours are 5:30am-6:00pm, Fri-Sun.
* Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Forklift training certification or the ability to receive it.
* Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals and procedure manuals.
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Be able to read and interpret blueprints.
* Must be able to read a tape measure.
* Ability to perform simple shop math, convert decimals to fractional equivalents.
* Ability to interpret tolerances.
* Must be able to identify and measure material.
* Must be able to lift 50lbs.
This company offers great benefits once hired on, including profit sharing, a relocation bonus and a sign on bonus! Give Pro Staff a call at 320-763-9677 for more details or to schedule an in-office interview. We also offer Walk-In Wednesdays! Stop in any Wednesday between 7am-5pm to complete an application and interview on the spot!
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.