Facilities Admin - East Bay - Pays up to $72,800
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A growing company in the biotech industry is currently seeking an administrative assistant to join their facilities department. The ideal candidate for this facilities admin position will be someone with exceptional attention to detail, excellent writing skills, a technical mindset and a fast worker. You will be responsible for, but not limited to, tracking and reporting calibration and PM statistics to management, completing schedule weekly report of work completed, maintaining a calibration database with information pertaining to any controlled instrument using in the production, R&D, testing and manufacturing department, liaise with calibration vendors, obtain RMA numbers, obtain quotes from suppliers and submit requisitions.
- 2-5 years? experience in a similar role
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred, but not required
- Biotech, pharmaceutical, or medical device industry experience a preference
- Self-starter, but not afraid to ask questions
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication
- Expert level proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel and/or Access
This company offers competitive pay, growth opportunities, and excellent benefits, including paid holidays. The client is looking to add this person to their team within the next 2-3 weeks; don?t miss out on this exciting opportunity, apply now!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.