Facilities Analyst with active TS/SCI and polygraph (3433)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 1/19/2017
Logistics Management Institute
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
Facilities and Infrastructure Analyst with active TS/SCI and polygraph
GENERAL SUMMARY: Position is on the research staff of LMI, a private, not-for-profit management consulting organization located in McLean, VA that provides solutions to the federal government. The position will be located in the Washington, DC area.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Essential Job Functions) This position will provide subject matter expertise in the facilities and infrastructure area as it relates to facilities systems, master planning, and strategic assessments. Support World Wide Facilities Assessments to include facility data collection, analysis of condition assessments, provide a review and evaluation of project status, priority of funding and develop an unfunded priority project listing. The position is responsible for coordination with the customer senior staff.
Other duties of the position may include:
* Update Facility Assessment reports from the field and maintain the master file;
* Serve as the point of contact for semiannual facility assessment summits;
* Assist with the prioritization of unfunded requirements;
* Serve as the lead for roll up of all facility unfunded requirements;
* Coordinate the effort for the final review and project integration;
* Coordinate the effort for major campus reviews and collect/integrate all comments;
* Coordinate the internal LMI and editorial reviews if necessary;
* Coordinate the publication of annual reviews;
* Coordinate the comments following IG and GAO Audits;
* Collaboration with a broad range of engineering, operations, senior management, and other directorates;
* Bachelor s degree required in engineering or technical discipline
* TS/SCI with full scope poly required
* At least 5 years of experience.
* Work location is in the Tysons area
Security Clearance Statement:
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances. Please note that only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Top Secret/SCI clearance is required. Counter Intelligence Polygraph would be a plus. Primary work location will be Tysons, VA.
~LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Springfield, Virginia, United States
LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.