This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
The Facilities Clerk is a highly visible professional Customer Service Representative who supports the work place office environment at a Thomson Reuters location. The ideal candidate must be service oriented and have a background in customer service, preferably in a corporate environment. He/she must be able to multi-task and display composure in dealing with all levels of professionals and staff.
The Work Place Coordinator will work to anticipate the needs of our customers and ensure our physical space is maintained and in good repair and take pride in keeping the workspace organized and set for daily use.
* Monitor service and resource request system queues and take appropriate action(s)
* Manage supply and copy rooms on assigned floors ensuring that inventories are stocked, equipment is functional and rooms are orderly.
* Provide mail room and package distribution services in assigned office areas
* Assist and train staff in making reservations (offices, cubicles, team rooms, and conference rooms), space selection, catering needs and audio visual needs
* Assist with visitor process in coordination with lobby high service desk
* Maintain a sense of urgency and respond to and follow up on all requests in a timely and efficient manner
* Work closely with other Facility Operations staff on coverage during scheduled and unscheduled breaks
* Interface with IT to provide transparent customer support
* Notify Facilities Maintenance team of items which are in need of repair or attention
* Direct end of day maintenance staff on specific tasks to be performed
* Perform other tasks and special projects as required or as assigned by supervisor
* Assist with staff moves and maintenance of accurate seating plans
* Interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
* Responsible for providing resolution of routine customer service requests and inquiries.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of High School diploma.
* Associates or Bachelor s degree preferred.
* 1 2 years of mail room or office management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Proven discretionary judgment with ability to resolve both routine and non-routine issues
* Proven communication skills and exceptional service attitude
* Ability to meet deadlines.
* Proven ability to work in a team based environment with other facilities professionals.
* Demonstrated ability to handle multi-tasking environment.
* Proficiency level with Microsoft Office Suite of products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
* Use of Shipping and online service request systems
WORK REQUIREMENTS / CONDITIONS
* Must be able to be on their feet throughout the day
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43106BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.