This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
MPR is seeking an experienced a Facilities Coordinator to work with the Director of Facilities. The primary responsibilities of the Coordinator include directing operations at the reception desk and providing support to the Director on all facilities operations. The Coordinator will oversee and assign daily ticketing requests to members of the facilities staff. This position requires someone with a strong sense of customer service skills. This is a full time position located at MPR s headquarters office in Alexandria, VA.
MPR Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, who participates in EVerify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other classification as required by applicable law.
Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for:
* Serving as a liaison for outside facilities vendors, including maintenance and cleaning team members, property management company representatives and internal clients
* Coordinating and monitoring work requests through the Footprints ticketing system
* Assisting with the reception area to include handling and routing incoming calls, receiving and routing packages as well as administering visitor control policies
* Scheduling and maintenance of conference rooms and corporate apartments
* Coordinating office moves
* Conducting monthly inspections of the office suite and building
* Providing support to the Facilities Manager, including:
* Preparing companywide correspondence
* Providing updates to management
* Supporting office renovations and other capital investments
* Reviewing the facilities financial reports
* Providing backup to other facilities personnel, including:
* Supporting new employee onboarding process to include parking requests, security keys and identification badges.
* Maintaining office supply, equipment and furniture inventory
* Reviewing and processing invoices
* Other duties as assigned
* Some college preferred (High school diploma or equivalent required).
* Three plus years of customer service experience in a role supporting the facilities or office services functions in an office environment.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook.
* Effective use of interpersonal communication skills with colleagues, vendors, and management avoiding errors.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Attention to detail and strong organizational skills to manage duties efficiently on the job.
* Possess analytical skills that allow for the evaluation of relevant information to handle employee requests.
* A driven individual that desires to show ownership and can work as part of a team.
MPR Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, who participates in EVerify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.