This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Auto Req ID
JLL is seeking a Facilities Coordinator in Glen Allen, VA. The Facilities Coordinator will directly support the Regional Facility Manager with on-going facility and team related responsibilities.
* Assist with budgetary requests, analysis and reporting.
* Act as a liaison to Jones Lang LaSalle finance team and other account team members.
* Assist with researching, analyzing and reporting budget variances.
* Work with team members to identify and respond to any financial or budgeting related issues.
* Helps support facility specific cost savings targets to contribute to the account achieving significant savings.
* Supports requests associated with Jones Lang LaSalle Management, Operations and Financial audits.
* Assist Regional Facility Manager with tactical planning for the regional facilities team s goals and objectives
* Provides support for guests, visitors and employees at client locations
* Assists with receiving and dispatching of work requests to technical staff, vendors or other services providers
* Resolves problems associated with all building services including: janitorial, food service, coffee services, parking, vending, badging, conference rooms, cubes as well as interior and exterior furnishings, fixtures and equipment.
* Coordinates special events in support of client or Jones Lang LaSalle
* Provides support for meetings and conference room reservations, as needed and directed
* Assists with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities
* Assists management and staff with operational reporting, budgeting, financial systems, purchasing as necessary.
* Provides facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed or requested
* Acts as an interface with client, visitors and guests.
* Acts collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation.
* Ensures delivery of committed services and overall satisfaction with Jones Lang LaSalle performance.
* Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery.
* Reads and understands the applicable Service Level Agreements, helps achieve the Key Performance Indicators and scores favorably on the client satisfaction surveys.
* Ensures appropriate follow up with customers.
* Seeks to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction.
* Provides direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption, as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school education or undergraduate degree preferred.
* 2+ years experience with Facility or Property Management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Superior customer service skills and orientation.
* Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations.
* Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints.
* Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision.
* Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills
* Strong organizational skills and collaborative style
* Must be proficient at Excel Spreadsheets and have capability of customizing administrative reports
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 42211BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.