This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This Facilities Coordinator Position Features:
? Company Believes In Promoting From Within
? 401k Matching
? Breakfast Provided Daily
? Great Pay to $48K
Terrific opportunity for a professional individual ready to move ahead in a great career.
As a facilities coordinator for this growing, prestigious Financial Services company, your duties will include:
- Maintain and monitor the cleanliness for the common spaces within the
- Operate and maintain general office equipment.
- Assist in inventory of office supplies and submit requests to purchase
supplies and materials when needed.
- Assist in ordering, setting up and cleaning up food service for meetings and
- Event management, furniture set up, and breakdown.
- Special administrative overflow projects as assigned (could include
stapling, copying, collating, data entry).
- Communicate with building management to report maintenance requests,
office concerns, and safety issues.
- Daily check of offices each morning for any issues including break rooms, conference rooms, and general office areas.
- Process outgoing mail.
- Check and respond to Facilities alias emails.
- Back up to Facilities Manager.
Qualifications (Key Skills, Education and Experience)
1-2 years of facilities experience
0-2 years of corporate facilities experience
Some college preferred
Project Management/Planning/Organization of events
Top compensation and a rewarding work environment that offers company believes in promoting from within , 401k matching and breakfast provided daily.
Apply for this great position as a facilities coordinator today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.