This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
* Maintain client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and support programs to increase customer satisfaction.
* Support requests associated with Jones Lang LaSalle s Management and Operations team.
* Meet or exceed site Key Performance Indicators (KPI s).
* Monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA s) for all service providers monthly to identify potential challenges and plan corrective actions accordingly.
* Demonstrate strong collaboration and teamwork within the account team, including driving the development and implementation of IFM best practices and innovations.
* Continuously identify cost savings opportunities.
* Assist with receiving and dispatching of work orders to technical staff, vendors or other service providers utilizing 360 Facility and OneView Service Center, along with updating of the applicable service provider matrices as required.
* Facilitate inspections of assigned properties proactively addressing any deficiencies.
* Provide facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed or requested.
* Coordinate events in support of client or Jones Lang LaSalle.
* Manage vendor Certificate of Insurance program.
* Support the EHS management systems and timely, consistent reporting of EH&S metrics within the AIMS platform.
* Enforce all Company policies and training requirements regarding safe and efficient operations and work practices.
* Support facility specific cost savings targets to contribute to the account achieving savings goals.
* Assist in the development and management of specified operational budgets.
* Assist management and staff with operational reporting, budgeting, financial management by generating monthly JLL related invoices and monthly invoice reconciliation upon check receipt, purchasing as necessary, including monitoring office, recycling, signage and building supplies required for optimal operations.
* Support development of monthly/quarterly variance reporting for operating budgets.
* Process as needed requests such as business card ordering and Out of Order signage.
* Manage new vendor/supplier account setup in the Delphi Address Book.
* Review and update all site specific documentation on a quarterly basis.
* Manage inventory of assets as they are recycled/disposed of.
* Manage client violations when identified by move staff.
* Manage inventory of ancillary office items through tracking software.
* Assist move team with work order creation and monitoring as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 1 2 years of relevant experience
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43835BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.