Facilities Electrical Project Engineer - Automation and Controls 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION: FACILITIES ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER- AUTOMATION AND CONTROLS
LOCATION: HAMPTON, PA
BENEFITS - FULL
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE - YES
* Coordinate all phases of assigned projects from concept, scope development, written specifications, bid solicitations with Procurement, related bid meetings, equipment and facilities engineering/design, manufacturing, and installation through final start-up, acceptance and project closure.
* Assist production, technical and maintenance with various types of equipment and process issues from an engineering perspective with key emphasis on maintaining and improving reliability and productivity of systems with specialized technical expertise in the application and use of automation technology for plant facilities and processes.
* Develop and manage Capital and Major Expense projects related to Investment Casting manufacturing processes from concept through project completion and close-out phases.
* Provide a higher level support for all PLC, HMI, and Robotic systems and programming for all PLC/Scada/Database Systems.
* Maintain accurate records for all automation programs and all changes to these systems.
* Propose and execute improvements to existing automation systems and processes.
* Act as lead engineer for power distribution systems and associated system's engineering for monthly and annual audit processes and maintenance activities.
* Focus on overall safety of facilities equipment and processes.
* Oversee contractor work and compliance to Our company, Federal/State, Environmental, Health and Safety policies.
* Minimum 3Years of Experience
* ACAD/Inventor, proficient in Microsoft Office-Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Project.