- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Facilities Engineer (CA, Fallbrook)
VSolvit is looking for a Facilities Engineer who will oversee plant facilities, renovations, equipment upgrades and facility infrastructure. This will include infrastructure modernization of mechanical and technical systems. This Engineer will develop implementation schedules, cost analysis, budget and manpower estimates of the facility maintenance and growth. Will coordinate activities to minimize production/operation delays or loss time and ensures compliance to schedule, budget and project objectives. Analyzes and recommends methods for improving efficiency and reducing environmental impact of plant operations. Develops and writes technical documentation. Makes revisions to existing documents and provides input to technical papers and/ or presentations. Will develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers to solve technical problems of complexity. Maintains a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety policies and rules. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of relevant engineering discipline(s), industry practices, trends and applications. It will ensure facilities compliance with OSHA, EPA, applicable codes (NEX, IBC, ADA) and local, state and federal codes and regulations.
* High School Diploma
* 5 years work experience or equivalent experience in concepts, practices and procedures of Facilities Engineering field of specialization
* Navy Range Systems experience highly desired
* Must have working knowledge of current computer applications, including MS Office Suite (MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio)
* Knowledge of integrated logistics support processes
* Ability to perform analysis and interpret design specifications, drawings, documentation, models and/or test results to ensure technical designs comply with applicable engineering standards, military specifications and product requirements
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
* Demonstrated ability to meet established timelines
* Ability to function independently and in a team environment
* Ability to present technical ideas and technical information concisely, both verbally and in writing
* Experience writing technical documents
U.S. Citizenship required
Active Secret Security Clearance
Must be able to pass a Background Check
Join the VSolvit Team! Founded in 2006, VSolvit (pronounced 'We Solve It') provides geospatial and information technology consulting services and solutions to government and private section clients. VSolvit is an award winning 8(m)/EDWOSB, SBA-certified 8(a)/SDB, and a certified HUBZone company. We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, as well as 401K Retirement Plan options, Tuition Reimbursement, and other benefits. Our goal is to grow together and enjoy the work that we do as a team.
VSolvit LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
DoD Secret Clearance
Number of Openings
Proposal Letter Of Intent (LOI)
US Navy, Facilities Engineering, Facilities Engineering
This position is currently accepting applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer