Facilities / Maintenance Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Manages associates and complete plant and facilities maintenance including paint systems, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, pumps and project management.
* Develops and maintains processes and procedures to ensure the operation of the entire facility.
* Manages and develops department associates to ensure they possess proper knowledge and skills to meet performance objectives.
* Manages a preventative maintenance process using a prescribed preventative maintenance schedule.
* Performs maintenance and repairs on all systems including paint, mechanical and electrical systems.
* Commitment to continuous improvement and quality.
* 5+ years of experience working as a facilities/maintenance manager in a manufacturing environment.
* Prefer previous experience in an assembly environment- robotics, welding
* HVAC, Electrical and Plant Engineering experience.
* Previous experience in capital planning, writing specifications
* Strong communication skills.