This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
JLL is seeking a Facilities Manager in Chesterfield, VA to be the single point of contact responsible for facilities management, assisting the Account Lead with the delivery of quality facility management services. This role will coordinate and manage client requirements and service delivery to ensure satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensure client satisfaction by providing a seamless interface with client Site Lead; demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity
* Support the Account Lead in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client.
* Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and procedures that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity by working closely with the Account Lead and the client.
* Support engineering work efforts and capital project planning and execution as needed
* Measure and manage client feedback, written and verbal throughout the year
* Conduct formal and informal relationship meetings with client and vendor contacts
* Ensure compliance with JLL minimum audit standards
* Ensure compliance by completing all related training, Action Items/Audit Responses, and ensuring that all critical PMs are completed on time
* Ensure all safety, environmental, and standards are strictly adhered to within managed facilities
* Life Cycle Asset Maintenance ensure all critical equipment vendor PM s are completed as per schedule
* Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting for the client.
* Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets by interfacing closely with the client representative.
* Manage and oversee the site engineering staff and ensure adherence to policies, procedures, safety practices and assist in staff development
* Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets for property on a timely basis
* Maintain proper staffing and coverage and monitor overtime budget
* Manage the negotiations of new and the maintenance of existing contracts
* Manage vendor relationships and ensure vendors are delivering services to the expectations and requirements detailed in contracts
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management with management/technical emphasis; MBA desirable
* Minimum of 8 years data center industry experience required either in the corporate environment, third party service provider or as a consultant.
* Strong organizational and management skills
* Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Strong presentation skills
* Knowledge of real estate and both electrical and mechanical building systems
* Knowledge of standard business and accounting practices
* Proficient in MS Office, and MS Share Point
* Computer proficiency in CMMS Supervisory Responsibilities:
* Matrix manage both technical and administrative staff
* Supervise vendor performance during normal and off hours including weekends when necessary
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website. Please reference Job 43944BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.