Facilities Manager 9/2/2016
Palm Coast Data, LLC
Palm Coast, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: Facilities Manager
POSITION OVERVIEW: To oversee all aspects of the construction, maintenance and repairs to all PCD buildings and facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REPSONSIBILITIES:
* Manages a staff of 4 employees and oversees outsourced custodial and lawn maintenance functions.
* Maintains all systems in the buildings.
* Maintains building's physical integrity.
* Maintains Alarm system and Fire Control.
* Handles Fire Drills.
* Maintains access system for doors and buildings.
* Manages all HVAC maintenance and repairs.
* Maintains all electrical supplies and inventory.
* Manages facilities financialbudget and is responsible for cost control.
* Prepares capital expenditure proposals as needed.
* Orders/repairs/maintains all office furniture, workstations, modular equipment.
* Coordinates office/department layout/space planning.
* Manages animal control.
* Manages service and supplier contracts.
* Coordinates/orders all signage.
* Maintains high level of EEO and safety awareness, implementing programs as required.
Must have 4 - 7 years of relevant experience. Four years of supervisory experience is required. A background in financial analysis is highly preferred. Must have experience working with Microsoft products: Excel, Word, and Outlook. Must have of wide variety knowledge with building maintenance functions as suggested by the duties and responsibilities listed above. Must be able to maintain a professional etiquette with all employees/managers. CFM certification preferred. College degree is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Heavy physical activity (i.e. stepping on and off of extended ladders, walking to various building/departments on occasion, bending, stretching, crawling, twisting, reaching, pulling, etc).
* Must be susceptible to heights up to 50 feet.
* Heavy lifting (up to 75 lbs or more).
* Attributes: Hands, eyes, wrist, fingers, legs, feet, back, and ankles are used in order to perform the essential responsibilities of this position.