Facilities Manager - Railroad Industry
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
USA Recruiting Associates
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSalary Range OQ
** JUST HEARD FROM THEM AND THIS IS AN URGENT FILL. We need a candidate with railroad facilities management experience.
Search For: railroad facilities, manager, management, environmental permits, Class B Contractors License.
Position Title Facilities Manager - Railroad Industry - CA #3244
$95k to $110k.
Location San Diego CA
Based in San Diego California, as the Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for supervising repair and maintenance for all facilities to include: commuter and light rail stations and rail maintenance facilities
In your role you will:
* Manage the maintenance of all facilities to include: stations (rail), transit centers, and rail maintenance facilities for NCTD's rail operations by:
o Assuring that all periodic inspections are performed in accordance with the FRA, CPUC, EPA and NCTD's requirements to meet service needs;
o Reviewing all required FRA and EPAreports and inspections, ensuring completion and verifying accuracy in order to comply with FRA regulations;
o Providing rapid response to deficiencies when reported and performing quality audits, and to ensure maintenance practices and repairs;
o Maintaining safe clean environment for customers and the communities along our right of way;
o Managing and supporting successful implementation of all services, technology and systems;
o Ensuring that all contract requirements are met;
o Interfacing with NCTD's Director of facilities on service execution, strategy and personnel issues.
* Oversee subcontractors for janitorial services, structural maintenance and operational maintenance by:
o Performing spot checks to ensure the cleanliness of stations/facilities and ensuring janitorial services are performed as required;
o Reviewing work reports for compliance;
o Working with subcontractors to achieve continuous improvement targets.
* Oversee utility expenses and develop a cost control/reduction program for improving performance;
* Maintain good working relationships with staff and subcontractors;
* Perform other duties as required.
As our ideal candidate:
* You hold a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Facility Management or related field;
* Your relevant work experience in railroad facilities.
* You possess at least five (5) years' experience in a similar role;
* You have experience with environmental permits;
* You hold a California Class B Contractors License;
* Your English communication skills must be excellent;
BOTTOM LINE REQUIREMENTS WE NEED NOTES ON WITH CANDIDATE SUBMITTAL:
1. BACHELOR\'S DEGREE IN ENGINEERING, FACILITY MANAGEMENT OR RELATED FIELD.
2. 5+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN RAILROAD FACILITIES.
3. EXPERIENCE WITH ENVIRONMENTAL PERMITS.
4. CALIFORNIA CLASS B CONTRACTORS LICENSE.
5. SALARY REQUIREMENT