This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
West Point, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
* Identify and execute energy reduction projects.
* Provide support on a regular basis to the facility service groups that maintain the site.
* Provide archived data on site structures, building structures, building systems or other components so knowledge can be gained and routine work or repairs can be coordinated.
* Act as the single point of contact for the building customers to improve communication, coordination, and efficiency.
* Act as the Customer s Representative and ensure that building tenants are provided the necessary service and support.
* Interact with tenants and actively participate in Safety and Tenant Council meetings.
* Provide technical assistance to the maintenance and utility departments.
* Act as the gate keeper for all work requests in their area to set priorities and to authorize requests to proceed in planning process.
* In addition to maintenance and utilities, serve as the liaison to all other services such as janitorial, lab services, grounds, security, waste management, space planning, and global engineering services.
* Manage facility expense budgets within approved allocations.
* Provide input for both short and long term expense and capital planning.
* Ensure facility issues are addressed during conceptual design development.
* Review all design drawings and documents and work with the Project Managers to coordinate construction activities to minimize impact to building tenants.
* In conjunction with Planner Schedulers and Project Managers, schedule required facility and utility shutdowns.
* Assist small and large size project groups and outside consulting engineers by providing information on the sites infrastructure and buildings for the purpose of constructing new facilities or the modifications of existing site.
* Provide project management to plan and execute small capital and expense projects.
* Prepare cost estimates, scope of work, coordination, and planning of work.
* Assist in identifying available space and evaluating appropriateness to meet customer's needs while maintaining approved space standards.
* For capital assets, ensure paperwork is processed to update the CMMS and to properly document in financial systems.
* Ensure all safety, environmental, and GXP standards are strictly adhered to within the facility.
* Conform to approved CAD standards and manage all drawings in and out of site's Engineering Information Document Management Center.
* Support the development and updating, and govern implementation of, lab and office space standards.
* Ensure compliance with portfolio wide initiatives and required local, state and federal laws and regulations that pertain to the operating of facilities.
* Perform additional job duties as requested.
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent; HVAC or Mechanical Engineering degree preferred.
* 5+ year s pharmaceutical facility management experience with demonstrated ability to exercise proper judgment.
* Knowledge of Energy Reduction Programs and Project.
* Experience in driving OSHA compliant safety program and maintaining environmental compliance related to facility operations (i.e., Air, Water, Waste Management).
* Experience in supporting compliant Environmental, Health and Safety training program related to facility management operations.
* Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability.
* Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
* Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
* Knowledge of standard business and accounting practices.
* Knowledge of Excel and ability to analyze data.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.