Facilities Project Manager III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
What you ll be doing:
* Responsible for the successful planning and execution of facility projects throughout the US region. Lead teams of internal and external subject matter experts to deliver cost effective solutions to space needs. Facility types may include office, laboratory, clean manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, R&D and Product Distribution.
* Project management, engineering and construction technology, effective listening and communication skills, meeting facilitation, budget preparation and tracking, excellent written and verbal communications skills are required.
What you need for this role:
* Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Facility Management or Construction. Degree or Certificate in Project Management is desired.
* 10+ years work experience in Engineering, Facility Management or Construction.
* Demonstrated record of progressive responsibility.
* Cross-functional team leadership.
* It is required that the incumbent has experience with completed projects throughout Europe; and experience with Emerging Markets countries is desired.
What s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for training, growth, and mobility
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.