Account Associate 9/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are currently seeking a Account Associate to join the team as a member of our growing Seattle Service division.
McKinstry's success isn't a matter of fate or luck. It's the natural consequence of our commitment to innovation...how we support our employees...the unique truly integrated way we deliver...the long-term relationships we forge with our clients...and our unwavering commitment to creating buildings that are good to their owners, occupants, and the environment. Innovation runs on ideas, which can come from anywhere. Projects at McKinstry are not owned by individuals or departments, but by all of us, which is why it's common to see new employees from one discipline collaborating with 30-year veterans from another.
McKinstry is a full-service, design-build firm specializing in consulting, construction, energy and facility services. The firm's innovative, integrated delivery methodology provides clients with a single point of accountability that drives waste and redundancy out of the design/build process. With nearly 2,000 professional staff and trades people throughout the United States and operations in more than 15 states, McKinstry advocates collaborative, sustainable solutions designed to ensure occupant comfort, improve systems efficiency, reduce facility operational costs, and optimize profitability "For The Life of Your Building." For more information, visit www.mckinstry.com.
This person will be responsible for:
* Create custom reporting.
* Collect data for site development requirements and set up customer web sites.
* Participate in, and provide feedback to, the FSS QA program.
* Submit ideas/suggestions for system enhancements and upgrades.
* Perform My Updates and other duties as needed.
* Assist Account Management with Launch activities.
* Perform any and all additional tasks necessary to provide quality service to internal and external customers.
* Maintain a less than 3% Critical to Quality Error Rate.
* Maintain an cumulative 10-12 work order per hour range.
* Maintain an cumulative 70 to 85% ready status percentage.
* Maintain a less than 1% unscheduled absence record.
* Generate and administrate facility-related work orders, contact service providers and relay information in a timely and responsible manner.
* Monitor ACD lines for incoming phone requests.
* Monitor e-mail alias by responding appropriately and in a timely manner.
* Take/record complete information to process customer requests.
* Dispatch appropriate service providers via phone, fax, email, pager or radio.
* Escalate issues to managers as necessary to facilitate issue resolution.
* Manage Group Messaging and Calendar Invite requests.
* Manage Technician Schedule Changes.
* Follow-up with Technicians within 24 hours.
* Manage Service Desk activities.
* Assist Account Management with Launch activities.
* Accurately and appropriately prioritize service requests based on information gathered from customers and established protocol.
* Actively coordinate service providers to ensure services are performed and service expectations are met.
* Provide accurate and timely information to customers and service providers.
* Communicate process improvements to customers and supervisor.
Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
* Must have demonstrated proficiency for all the responsibilities of a Facility Support Specialist I and or a Facility Technical Specialist I.
* High school diploma or equivalent work experience required.
* Four (4) years in a customer service oriented position required.
* Four (4) years of experience in administrative function or business environment required.
* Knowledge of HVAC, plumbing systems and electrical equipment required.
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
* Bachelor s degree in construction management or related field is preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
* Ability to work non-standard hours including weekends holidays and nights
* Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
* Ability and willingness to travel.
* Provide personal transportation for meetings and job visits away from the office; reimbursed.
* Normal office working conditions.
Our company culture includes a robust mix of sound business practices and employee initiatives that promote personal and professional development, work/life balance, health and wellness and community involvement.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law in the relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Keywords: Service, Facilities, Dispatch, Facility Management, Mechanical, HVAC, Plumbing, Technician, Plumber, Piping, Business Development, Sales, Account Executive, Account Management, Sales Engineer, Building Systems, MEP, Customer Service, Sales Administration.