Facilities Site Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Growing strong for more than 60 years and considered one of the premier Permian Basin operators in Midland the firm, in growth mode, is seeking a Facilities Site Supervisor to join their team. They currently have assets in the Upper/Lower Wolfcamp, Spraberry, Clearfork, and Cline Shales.
- Supervise the day-to-day field operations and field personnel
- Experience with SWD systems
- Facility construction for new well hookups, artificial lift, road maintenance, and water handling.
- Oversee and be responsible for all facility construction, repairs, and equipment movements on existing oil production facilities
- Design and develop methods of construction to enhance the facilities and reduce on-site construction durations
- BS in Mechanical, Chemical, or Civil Engineering
- Minimum of (2) years of industry experience
- Experience in oil and gas facility construction and maintenance
The firm offers a sound compensation package that includes a competitive base and target bonus, stock options, 401K match, full health benefits, relocation assistance, and tuition reimbursement.
Must be able to work in the U. S. without any restrictions. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
, , ,