Facilities Specialist 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 16-06741
Provides office maintenance, including, but not limited to: trash removal, cleaning, ordering and restocking pantries, restrooms, break rooms, sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming, window washing, moving office furniture and equipment, changing light bulbs, etc. This position may also include general clerical, copying, mail services, shipping and receiving products and supplies, sorting, distributing and handling incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applying necessary postage. This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
* Perform building customer occupant moves within assigned facilities.
* Perform minor maintenance repairs including light carpentry tasks, patching and painting, lamp replacement for offices and conference rooms.
* Install fixtures such as pictures and whiteboards.
* Maintain occasional cleaning duties as needed in the interior and exterior of office or building locations (i.e. trash removal, dusting, cleaning and restocking restrooms break rooms, sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming, window washing).
* Restock and maintain records for inventories of supplies needed.
* Distribute office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
* May perform general clerical and delivery duties.
* Performs other job duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Typically Required:
* Requires high school diploma or GED and1-2years of related work experience.
* Some related custodial, maintenance and office experience is preferred.
* May require a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.