Facilities Technician 9/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
* Maintain critical building support systems
* Maintain environmental control system maintenance: (MAU/AHU/RTU, hot water and low pressure steam boilers).
* Maintain exhaust fan maintenance: (Fume Scrubbers, General Exhaust Fans)
* Maintain RO/DI Water Production systems
* Work on bulk chemical distribution and acid waste neutralization systems
* Write and improve facilities procedures
* Able to document work using electronic pass down and memo logs.
* Assist Facilities Engineers and Principle Technicians with project planning and execution
* 2 or more years experience in equipment maintenance and/or site facilities including HVAC
* Electrical and mechanical equipment troubleshooting / problem solving ability
* Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and one-line drawings
* Highly motivated, fast learner who can achieve positive results in a team atmosphere
* Ability to work independently
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with industrial scale electrical distribution, HVAC systems, bulk chemical distribution and/or building automation would be a plus
*Proven equipment troubleshooting / problem solving ability
* Class C Boiler license a plus
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point)
* Monday-Friday 7-3:30 day shift, no on-call time required
Bloomington, Minnesota, United States