Facilities Technician- IC Manufacturing. 9/10/2016
Fort Collins, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
This unique opportunity places you into a critical support role for a semiconductor fabrication facility. You will use your in-depth knowledge and multi-disciplinary skills in wafer fabrication facility support systems Ultra Pure Water, Acid Waste Neutralization, Electrical, High Purity Pumped Chemicals, High Purity Gases, Point of Use Abatement, Acid and Solvent Waste, Solvent Recycle, Factory Monitoring and Controls. As a part of the Semiconductor Clean room Technologies team, you will work alongside other technical specialists who help keep Broadcom LTD Technologies primary wafer fab running. You will be directly responsible for maintenance and operation of a critical process system. You'll have the opportunity to integrate with system and process engineers, manufacturing technicians, external suppliers and contractors as you improve your systems performance and reliability. This position will be working Thursday-Monday 2:00pm- 10:00pm. Shift and weekend premiums will apply.
You will be measured on:
* Minimizing interruptions to manufacturing by maximizing your system s uptime
* Supporting rapid time to market for manufacturing through changes to your system
* Reducing run rate to manufacturing operations by optimizing your systems performance
* Providing and maintaining a safe work place
* Minimizing the impact to the environment from your system
* AS Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technologies or equivalent technology, plus two years of directly related experience, OR equivalent combination of directly related education and experience.
* Demonstrated in-depth proficiency and expertise in manufacturing facilities support equipment operation and maintenance.
* Demonstrated skill in analytical/technical troubleshooting and equipment repair.
* Demonstrated interest in learning and developing skills.
* Ability to lift 50 pounds, work from ladders, use respirators and earplugs, work in confined areas surrounded by equipment.
* Ability to work around hazardous chemicals and where hearing protection is required.
* Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time.
* Working knowledge of office computer applications
* Ability to effectively communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
* Demonstrated knowledge of computer programming and control systems.
* Demonstrated knowledge in fluid dynamics, electrical systems, mechanics and chemistry.
* In-depth knowledge of state and federal regulatory requirements that pertain to hazardous gases and chemicals.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment medical exam and drug test
IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE USA, PLEASE BE SURE TO FILL OUT A HOME ADDRESS AS THIS WILL BE USED FOR FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.