Manufacturing Technician - IC Facilities.
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 2/4/2017
Fort Collins, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN IC FACILITIES
This unique opportunity places you into a critical support role for a semiconductor fabrication facility. You will use your applicable knowledge and multi-disciplinary skills in wafer fabrication facility support systems. These systems could include: High Purity Water and Chemicals, Waste Systems, Chemical Recovery, and Exhaust. As a part of the SCT (Semiconductor Clean room Technologies) team, you will work alongside process system owners to help keep the Broadcom wafer fab running. You will be directly responsible for maintenance, alarm response, and troubleshooting of critical process systems. You'll have the opportunity to integrate with system and process engineers, manufacturing technicians, external suppliers and contractors as you improve your systems performance and reliability. This position will be non-day shift work and include weekends. Shift and weekend premiums will apply.
You will be measured on:
* Minimizing interruptions to manufacturing by maximizing process system s uptime
* Supporting rapid time to market for manufacturing through changes to process systems
* Reducing run rate to manufacturing operations by optimizing process systems performance
* Providing and maintaining a safe work place
* Minimizing the impact to the environment
* Preferred AS Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technologies or equivalent technology, OR equivalent combination of directly related experience.
* Preferred proficiency/ expertise in IC manufacturing or Pharmaceutical facilities support equipment operation and maintenance.
* Demonstrated skill in technical troubleshooting and equipment repair. Looking for mechanically inclined applicants.
* Demonstrated interest in learning and developing skills. Applicant must be trainable.
* Ability to lift 50 pounds, work from ladders, use respirators and earplugs, work in confined areas surrounded by equipment.
* Ability to work around hazardous chemicals and where hearing protection when required.
* Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time.
* Working knowledge of office computer applications.
* Ability to effectively communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment medical exam and drug test and background check.
IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE USA, PLEASE BE SURE TO FILL OUT A HOME ADDRESS AS THIS WILL BE USED FOR FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.