This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Cushman & Wakefield
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Overview
A leader in Facilities Services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We're building the best team in the industry - our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you're joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world's largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people. Visit our website at http://cwservices.com.
Provide support for site manager which will include processing payroll, billing, monitoring AR, working with a CMMS system, develop weekly work schedules for the site technicians and other related duties as requested. Work with C&W employees to assist them with related job issues.
POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SPECIFIC DUTIES:
* Assist Customers, take and process orders (primarily via phone).
* Work with and process OM's and Supervisors monthly billing for their accounts
* Responsible for payroll processing for all employees
* Supports/monitors AR to insure customers are paying there invoices on time
* Responsible for coordinating travel arrangements, records maintenance and filing of reimbursement paperwork and other related duties.
* Serve as liaison for accounts, clients, outside vendors and Corporate Office.
* Schedule group and special meetings when required
* Process forms as required for Human Resources and Payroll.
* Special projects and related duties as assigned.
* Excellent organizational and administrative skills
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills with excellent telephone manner.
* Must be attentive to detail, accurate and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
* Prioritizing projects and requests
* Highly motivated and able to work independently with minimum direction.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Strong personal time management and organizational abilities
* Financial experience is preferred
* Minimum of 3-5 years previous office experience preferably in a Facility Service Environment. Prior experience supporting Operations Manager with payroll processing, monitor AR, billing, outer task as required.
* Expertise with Windows-based programs especially Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, e-mail and online calendar system
* Knowledge of AP/AR/Billing and other back room support
REQUIRED: High School Degree
DESIRABLE: Associates Degree
REQUIRED MANAGERIAL/INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
* Excellent oral communication skills
* Listening skills
* PC Skills
* Finance experience
* Experience working with MP2 (Work order management system)
* Self Initiative
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.