This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 1/8/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
Provide administrative support to the Facility Management Team Manager of Facilities and Administration including, but not limited to correspondence, budget analysis, records inventory, and monitoring and arranging meetings. Prepare various reporting. Process invoices for payment. Review various reports for accuracy. Update databases. Support Schedule agency coverage for work order dispatch as necessary. Maintain employee time cards and attendance records as needed. Coordinate special projects as assigned needed.
* Provide general overall facility management services including continuous monitoring of office/facility
* Act as an interface with client, visitors and guests.
* Assist Regional Facility Management Team with tactical planning for the regional facilities team s goals and objectives
* Provide facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed or requested.
* Properly & effectively administer and maintain all security systems.
* Manage & maintain small facility management tasks as assigned. Office storage areas including undeveloped office space used as temporary storage & transitional space.
* Coordinate special events in support of client or Jones Lang LaSalle.
* Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations, as needed and directed.
* Ensure appropriate follow up with customers.
* Seek to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction.
* Assist with budgetary requests, analysis and reporting
* Assist with researching, analyzing and reporting budget variances
* Work with team members to identify and respond to any financial or budgeting related issues
* Help support facility specific cost savings targets to contribute to the account achieving significant savings
* Assist management and staff with operational reporting, budgeting, financial systems, purchasing as necessary.
* Support requests associated with Jones Lang LaSalle Management, Operations and Financial audits
* Coordinate & manage facility maintenance and repair services with building/property management company or third party service providers/vendors.
* Assist with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities
* Provide direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required ensuring excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption, as needed.
* Assist with receiving and dispatching of work requests to technical staff, vendors or other services providers
* Resolve problems associated with all building services including but not limited to: janitorial, food services, coffee services, parking, vending, security/access badging, conference rooms, cubes as well as interior and exterior furnishings, fixtures and equipment.
* Implement preventive, ongoing and anticipated maintenance/repair programs.
EDUCATION ANE EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of 2 years industry experience required in a corporate environment or as a third party service provider.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery and overall client satisfaction.
* Read and understand the applicable Service Level Agreements.
* Helps achieve the Key Performance Indicators and scores favorably on the client satisfaction surveys.
* Good organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
* Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced written communication skills (spelling, grammar and punctuation) and verbal communications skills.
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Prioritize and manage the completion of projects in an efficient and timely manner.
* Ability to quickly learn how to use any Company required software may be required.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.