Facility Maintenance Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Opening New Facility November 2016!
Full-Time Facility Maintenance Manager
Avamere Transitional Care of Puget Sound
630 S Pearl Street
Tacoma, WA 98465
The Maintenance Director is responsible for all facility maintenance. This is a working maintenance position.
* Plan and carry out programs in repair, new construction and equipment installation.
* Train and monitor maintenance staff, and oversee services performed by outside vendors/contractors.
* Coordinate maintenance services with other departments, and establish a preventative maintenance program.
* Plan, prepare and operate under the Maintenance budget; order and inventory supplies and equipment.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies, and develop a plan of correction for any maintenance deficiencies.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* 3+ years experience with maintenance of a building such as a nursing home, apartment complex or business facility.
* Knowledgeable of boilers, compressors, generators and various mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
* Knowledgeable in building codes, safety regulations, and able to read blueprints.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Transitional Care of Puget Sound is a brand new state of the art 60 bed short term stay rehab facility that offers first class physical, occupational and speech therapy seven days a week with quality outcomes. This facility offers 56 private rooms and 2 shared suites. We are currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER