Facility Maintenance Supervisor (First Shift)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
Supervises general building maintenance and janitorial
functions. Responsibilities are to be carried out in a
manner consistent with all applicable safety procedures
Essential Job Duties:
1. Oversees daily work of maintenance technicians.
2. Tour the site daily, report and resolve any problems
that may put the infrastructure at risk. Direct
maintenance staff to resolve outstanding issues in a
3. Assist contracted vendors with preventative
maintenance program, trouble-shooting and modification.
4. Operate diagnostic equipment as directed and complies
with the manufacturers recommendations.
5. Determine status of diagnosed equipment and advise of
6. Maintain records of maintenance checks and repairs.
7. Assist in reviewing and reporting of incidents.
8. Work with facilities staff in providing support.
Skills, Education and Experience:
* Bachelor s degree plus Professional Certification
(e.g. CFM) preferred
* Minimum 3 years facilities maintenance
supervisory/management experience, preferably in
commercial real estate
* Ability to work well with a variety of different
individuals both inside and outside of NGKF
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Position requires a minimal amount of supervision
while also adhering to the policies and procedures
and Owner objectives
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and make decisions
* May perform other duties as assigned
Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use computer
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate
Standing / Walking
Climbing / Stooping / Kneeling
Lifting / Pulling / Pushing
Fingering / Grasping / Feeling: Must be able to write,
type and use phone system
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : 4463
% of Travel Required : None