This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 9/14/2017
Qualified candidates must have a high school degree or GED.
- 2 years of prior in-bound Call Center experience, heavy phone volume and data entry required and/or experience in a fast-paced, high-level customer service oriented environment.
- Social Services and/or case management, basic medical terminology, and/or front or back office medical experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Medicaid guidelines and covered services a plus
- Superior customer service and phone skills; strong verbal communication, writing, problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Must possess professional writing skills and ability to correspond with professionals both verbally and in writing
- Ability to accurately type 35 words per minute
- Must have strong spreadsheet and database skills to include intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook; must be able to learn and acquire proficiency in LogistiCare's proprietary software applications
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to work independently or with a team a must
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare has full time openings for Facility Representatives. The Facility Representative is the person at LogistiCare that assists facilities in arranging their clients/patients transportation needs. In addition they provide a high level of customer service to facility staff as the main agency contact to call with problems, issues or questions about non-emergency medical transportation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educates facilities about LogistiCare, NET and disseminate contact information for appropriate telephone numbers
- Provides facilities with information about available features such as gas reimbursement, bus passes and how to complete various paperwork and reports
- Interaction with facility social service staff to coordinate patient trips
- Solves specific patient issues with facility case manager (initiate schedule changes, routing suggestions, provider changes, etc.)
- Prompts the facility social worker to coordinate with patients to get complete updated lists of patient addresses to accurately update
LogistiCare's database for the new provider
- Managed prescheduled patient trips in LCAD
- Audit provider trip logs against prescheduled trip confirmations received from facilities
- Handle facility complaints regarding prescheduled patient delivery and pick-up
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be requested to perform other duties from time to time.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.