Fall 2016 Intern - Environmental & Sustainability Savings Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Smithfield internship offers students a paid opportunity to work in an environment that fosters real-life experiences, explores career options and applies your education. This Fall Internship will allow for flexibility with school and scheduling.
Smithfield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.
You will have exposure and the opportunity to broaden your skills through impactful work, mentored relationships, and will gain real world exposure to different disciplines on Smithfield s team. Your experience will include exposure to sustainability and environmental projects including analyzing the effectiveness, and cost savings of each project through deep-dive analysis.
* Engineering or Business - Accounting major preferred
* Must have completed your sophomore year in college
* Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Must have advanced knowledge of Excel, and other Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint)
* Must have the willingness to learn and work in a team environment, and also have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Must be a proactive thinker and self-motivated