Family Law Attorney
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Boutique Law firm
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, a boutique law firm in Manhattan is seeking two family law attorneys to join it's team.
- J.D. degree from an ABA-accredited law school;
- Admitted to New York and New Jersey bar
- At least 3 years of experience in family law and civil litigation;
- Strong legal research and writing skills;
- Familiarity with discovery and trial advocacy;
- Willingness to learn;
- Excellent computer skills;
- prefer that the person is bi-lingual English/Spanish
The firm offers a professional, work environment and maintains a manageable caseload. Candidates should be personable and willing to work in a team environment. Will be responsible for all aspects of a client's case from initial consultation through settlement/trial and includes all areas of family law.
The right candidate will have a commitment to professional excellence and a stable work history.
Competitive salary, bonus policy and benefits provided upon eligibility.
All submissions will remain confidential.