Family Nurse Practitioner -
While we run like a small company with an emphasis on teamwork and community, RediClinic is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rite Aid Corporation, one of the nation's largest drug chains with nearly 4,600 stores nationwide.
As a leader in convenient care, we search for Nurse Practitioners,in the Seattle and Tacoma areas, with a passion for serving patients and communities by providing easy access to high-quality, affordable health care. Our providers assess patients 18months and older by diagnosing and treating routine medical conditions and prescribing medications when necessary. Nurse Practitioners also provide preventive care services such as our smoking cessation and weight management program which is certified by the American College of Preventive Medicine.
We hire New Grads!
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW MORE ABOUT REDICLINIC\'S FAMILY AND CULTURE.
RediClinic currently has 9 clinics open in the Greater Seattle Area and are set to open 6 more in the upcoming months. We currently have openings in:
Mukilteo Federal Way Woodinville Bonney Lake
Bellevue Kenmore Mercer Island
JOB FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Deliver high quality care to walk-in patients at designated clinics by following evidence based medicine
* Treat a variety of acute and episodic illnesses
* Provide referrals and patient educations as needed
* Build the RediClinic brand in the clinics and in your community
* Work with clinical leadership to ensure patient satisfaction
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* ARNP license or in the process of obtaining one
* Master's degree in Nursing
* Board certified by ANCC or AANP
* Comfortable working autonomously
* Committed to the health and wellbeing of their patients
* Ability to work proactively with leadership and fellow team members