This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/31/2016
Onsite - Affinia Group, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Manufacturing Assembler job in Gastonia, NC This is for a long term temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembler job include:
- Basic to assembly of filters
- Fast paced assembly jobs that required hand eye coordination.
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
High School Diploma / GED
Entry level positions
Able to lift up to 50lbs consistently
Reliable transportation and perfect attendance