Federal Account Executive - Intelligence Community
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/12/2017
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
SAS is seeking innovative and dedicated individuals to join our growing Federal Sales division as an Account Executive. We are considering candidates with technology sales experience selling to the Federal space and currently have an opening supporting U.S. Federal Government customers in the Intelligence Community.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
As a Federal Account Executive, you will be responsible for sales of SAS software products, solutions and services to U.S. Federal Government customers in the Intelligence Community space.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
* Working to identify, prospect, qualify and drive sales opportunities into largely under-penetrated agencies.
* Determining which customer business areas and SAS solution areas are of highest value to pursue and then executing sales plans to build new business opportunities and close revenue.
* Utilizing strong prospecting skills, including cold-calling as needed, to generate interest and establish new relationships across various levels in the accounts.
* Preparing standard quotations and proposal information as needed;
* Working with other SAS departments to create and finalize contracts and sales fulfillment requirements
* Developing an understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures;
* Accurately forecast timeframes to close business and performing other duties as assigned.
* Currently held TS/SCI with CI or FS Polygraph
* Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or business-related field of study
* Four years of technology sales or business development experience
* Experience interacting with the Federal Community in a sales, business development, or related role.
* Ability to travel 25% of the time as business needs require
* Work location is: Arlington, VA
* Proven track record as excellent prospector / hunter into accounts
* Knowledge of advanced strategic sales techniques and team selling skills
* Knowledge software acquisition cycles and buying influences
* Strong leadership skills and abilities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to analyze and evaluate account dynamics, develop a sales plan, and accurately forecast sales
* Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
* Ability to relate technical and business concepts to SAS applications and user needs
* Ability to grasp the analytics space
* Understanding of the mission for the IC agency
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs* Follow us on LinkedIn