Federal Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
The Account Manager, Federal DODFED CIV will be responsible to sell all AVI-SPL Solutions and Services, by interacting with the Federal Government vertical and the respective agencies, as well departments that are either existing customers or prospects within the territory. This is a hunter role, whereby the FAM (Federal Account Manager) will apply a broad knowledge of the organization's services, products, and marketing techniques to develop large opportunities and close sales. This highly visible and impactful role will work in tandem with the Federal Core Team and channel partners to successfully develop and service all customers or prospects within their respective geography/territory. Responsibilities:
* Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential customers, within assigned territory
* Identify and close deals with corporate customers through direct telephone/in-person selling
* Works in tandem with the Design and Systems Engineers to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate AVI-SPL capabilities
* Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
* Develops and maintains strong relationships with client decision makers including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer s requirements. Directs customer service improvement activities
* Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of AVI-SPL Sales Training and self-study
* Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues. Regularly briefs AVI-SPL management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
* Responsible for securing new business, additional orders, and maintenance renewal orders for all license and professional services revenue
* Keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans and forecasts
* Participates in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility
* Display strong time management skills
* Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle
* Accurately forecasts all territory business with Regional Office Management Team
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing, or related field preferred but not required.
* Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 5-7 years successful experience in direct sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products -- ideally within Unified Collaboration Solutions Market (Audio Visual, VTC, Digital Media Solutions, Managed Services) selling enterprise level solutions in the DoD unclassified and classified segments.
* Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security and compliance markets.
* Demonstrated success in achievement or over-achievement of assigned revenue quota---quarterly and annually.
* Experience with GOVWIN, FED MINE
* Active Security Clearance Preferred
* Excellent communication skills -- -written and verbal
Striving for excellence in everything we do, AVI-SPL is committed to honoring these core values:
Character - Being honest and acting with integrity toward each other, our customers and ourselves.
Teamwork- Working together, through the good and the bad, toward a common goal, and being jointly responsible for exceeding customer expectations.
Knowledge - Continuously growing our business and technical expertise and sharing our knowledge for the benefit of others.
Responsibility - -Being accountable for getting the job done right and doing whatever it takes for the growth and success of our team and our customers.
Respect - Appreciating each person's value to the team and treating each other with courtesy and professionalism.
AVISPL is an EEO Employer/AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jacksonville, Florida, United States