Federal Associate Research Analyst (Defense - Floater), DOD/USMC/DON
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 12/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Responsibilities
* Identify existing federal requirements, contacts, purchase details, oversight reports and/or media releases through in-depth research, primarily web-based
* Update and track progress on identified federal content via primary telephonic and secondary internet research
* Conduct research and use knowledge of government procurement processes to update content collected in Deltek s information solutions
* Organize, analyze, and synthesize data and information using Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other internal content management tools
* Synthesize research findings/analysis in structured online written and oral formats
* Assist in the delivery of high-quality and timely responses to specific customer inquiries
* Stay abreast of technology and public sector procurement developments to enable and facilitate quality data collection and representation
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree or and/or Masters Degree
* Experience in marketing, customer support, data collection, business development or public sector
* Keen attention to detail including outstanding grammatical skills
* Excellent internet research skills. Intermediate skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Ability to learn, understand and utilize new software rapidly
* Superior interpersonal skills and capability to work successfully in a collaborative environment
* Proven commitment to academic and/or professional excellence
* Understanding of services market concepts and key components. Knowledge of the public sector technology procurement (including Federal Acquisition Regulations FAR) or business development (BD) is not required but highly desirable
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Deltek, Inc., utilizes the E-Verify program with every potential new hire. This makes it possible for us to make certain that every employee who works for Deltek is eligible to work in the United States. To learn more about E-Verify you can call 1-800-255-7688 or visit their website by clicking the logo below. E-Verify is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Homeland Security..