Federal - Financial Accounting Associate Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Accenture Federal Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONORGANIZATION: ACCENTURE FEDERAL SERVICES
LOCATION: ARLINGTON, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Financial Accounting Associate Manager will serve as a member of a large project team and will support the client's financial improvement and audit compliance goals through a variety of work streams. The team member will have a deep background in performing audits of Federal agencies, including leading audit engagements, authoring work papers/white papers/NFRs, developing audit test plans, analyzing financial statements, and evaluating internal controls. The team member will have experience using or testing asset valuation methodologies to estimate the cost of existing assets.
* Bachelor's of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business discipline
* Active Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
* 7years of relevant Federal accounting or auditing experience
* 4years of experience performing financial statement audits of Federal entities
* Experience leading small teams or tasks
* Basic understanding of Federal asset valuation/estimation procedures
* Experienceapplying or validating SFFAS Statement No. 35 to an entity's capital assets
* Participated in financial statement audit of US Coast Guard
* Experienceauditing or performing audit readiness functions (FIP, FIAR, FSTAR) for a DoD agency (ie Coast Guard, Navy, Army, Air Force, Marine Corps)
* Extensive experience performing audit functions, including test plan creation, internal control and substantive testing, and documentation of findings & recommendations for a government/commercial entity
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.