Federal Proposal Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Federal Proposal Coordinator, to join our _____ in our _____ office.
- Support the proposal manager in implementing the proposal process on assigned opportunities, including managing logistics and handling routine communications
- Support the customization and maintenance of a variety of opportunity-specific tools, templates, matrices, and repositories
- Perform desktop publishing and create graphics in compliance with solicitation requirements and firm standards
- Interface with KPMG pursuit team members, including subcontractor personnel, to facilitate proposal development activities
- Attend strategy, status, and review meetings to capture action items and incorporate feedback into documents under development
- Perform post-submission dissection and tagging of final proposal documents to support accessibility as future reference materials
- Two years of proposal experience in the Federal sector
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; proficiency in using SharePoint, Adobe Illustrator, and other graphic applications
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and with diverse teams in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment that is characterized by shifting priorities and periodic extended hours
- US Citizenship required
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .