Federal Tax Senior 9/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Solving problems!
* Lead client relationships on day to day tax matters supporting partners with service execution and development of extended services.
* Provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients while effectively managing teams and budgets.
* Conduct review of federal and state income tax returns for mid-market corporate clients with an array of complex issues including mergers and acquisition activity and international transactions.
* Manage preparation of tax provisions and conduct review of ASC 740 issues; working with audit teams relative to accounting for income taxes.
* Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
* Manage, develop and mentor staff/seniors on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
* Proactively build relationships and communicate effectively both with the client and internally to provide superior client service.
* Participate in networking activities and work closely with partners on targeting and proposal activities.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA or working towards.
* Three to five years of federal tax consulting and compliance experience in public accounting or a combination of corporate and public accounting experience.
* Experience in preparing and reviewing consolidated Corporate federal and multi-state tax returns. Some experience in partnership tax a plus.
* Excellent analytical, technical, research and tax accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP
* Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
* Strong organizational and project management, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills.
* Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software and technology.