Feed Loader - 3rd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us
Welcome to Ardent Mills, a new company dedicated to helping our customers innovate and grow, with the industry s broadest range of traditional and organic flours, whole grains, customized blends and specialty products. Our ingredients are backed by unrivaled technical support, food safety solutions and the supply assurance of a coast-to-coast network of more than 40 community mills and blending facilities, an artisan commercial bakery and a Mobile Innovation Center. We are Ardent Mills, working with you for the good of grain. And we re looking for dynamic people to join our team.
The Feed Operator plays a critical role in ensuring that finished product is correctly blended and safely loaded into specialized truck trailers so that finished product is delivered on time to our customer. The Operator must perform in a busy environment:
* Primarily outdoors in all kinds of weather.
* Frequently climbing ladders and stairs.
* Safely working around constantly moving machinery.
* Following written procedures and policies.
* Using specialized machinery to blend and test the quality of the flour mixes being loaded.
* Load feed trucks in a timely manner
* Learn and understand feed system flow and operations
* Learn mill and cleaning house function in order to assist those operators
* Use computer and computer programs to complete paperwork
* Will be required to spend most of the time working outside
* Assist in mill with hourly rounds, chokes and/or other problems that arise in the mill.
* Keep truck loading area and scale office clean
* Complete sanitation duties as outlines on the weekly sanitation schedule
* Will be an area owner and work toward improving and sustaining area
Skills & Experience
* High School Diploma
* Self starter able to work with limited supervision
* Reliable, trustworthy and dependable
* Safety conscious
Ardent Mills is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees in this position. The description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of Ardent Mills.