This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary: Under general supervision, this position is responsible for supporting the FerrellSecure Manager including reporting, analysis, fixed cost quotes and liquidation processes. This position assists with the Central Printing Initiative. Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field with one to three years of work-related experience .
* Assists with the FerrellSecure admin and liquidation process
* Assists the FerrellSecure Manager with the Central Printing program. This involves the pricing, printing and mailing of 100,000+ contracts to customers.
* Creates, updates, and maintains daily reporting.
* Analyzes in coordination with Retail and FNA Supply on data and trends relating to all Retail fixed sale activity.
* Provides as needed Fixed Cost quotes to retail for new, bulk, national and/or transport accounts.
* Assists in allocating purchases to the appropriate out-month for gallons contracted.
* Conducts sampling of data files to insure accuracy.
* Serves as the liaison with the Marketing team to review letters, postcards, and miscellaneous print.
* Serves as liaison with Legal for contracts.
* Assists employees by answering questions and facilitates data exchange.