This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONField Coordinator
OPERATIONS: UTILITY SOLUTIONS | PHOENIX, AZ; FIELD, AZ, UNITED STATES
Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights from demand to impact to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family together we can Make a World of Difference.
The Utility Solutions business unit boasts a rock-solid track record of delivering reduced energy consumption on behalf of our utility clients. This business has grown rapidly the last few years and has an extensive network of trusted trade allies, retail partners, manufacturers, and measurement and verification partners. This team leverages those relationships to deliver the energy savings or peak power solutions our clients most desire.
As our utility clients gear up their energy efficiency and distributed generation programs, the opportunities are plentiful for making a big impact while we continue to grow Ecova. The Utility Solutions team has an immediate need for a Field Coordinator, in Phoenix, Arizona. In this role, you will report to the Program Lead and experience all the benefits of working for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company while having a significant impact in energy efficiency, climate and sustainability.
* Represent Ecova and our clients to retailers, distributors and customers.
* Communicate program goals and activities to the participating retailers, customers and your team.
* Serve as the communication link between Ecova, the client and the retailers.
* Ensure program products are up-to-date and accurate in assigned territory.
* Distribute program materials and provide participating retailers with appropriate training on energy efficiency programs.
* Interface with the public and handle customer issues, complaints and questions.
* Provide weekly reports of all field activities.
* Serve as the representative for Ecova and our clients at outreach events. Educate customers at events about the energy efficiency programs.
* Assists in planning and organization logistics for program events.
* Convey new and upcoming developments in the program to retailers and customers.
* Gather valuable feedback to help track and measure the Program s success in transforming the marketplace.
* Performs related work as required
* Associate's degree or equivalent required.
* Minimum 1-3 years of experience, preferably in an external facing customer service role.
* Experience working with retailers, ideally in the areas of lighting and energy efficiency.
* Ability to explain technical information to an audience with varying degrees of technical aptitude.
* Proficient using computers to track and document project status and submit reports.
* Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities.
* Experience working in cross-functional teams is preferred.
* Field-based position; remote/home office.
* Performing duties and attending events during the evening and/or on the weekend occurs regularly and will be required.
* Duties require frequent travel to regional retailer locations and events; overnight travel is sometimes required.
* Comfortable with a high amount of driving with access to a reliable vehicle.
* Able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.