- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
OPERATIONS: UTILITY SOLUTIONS | SEATTLE, WA, UNITED STATES
Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights from demand to impact to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family together we can Make a World of Difference.
Responsible for conducting site audits and project verifications on multifamily energy efficiency programs.
* Support a multifamily energy efficiency program by conducting site audits, project verifications, and engaging with customers and trade allies.
* Communicate value of energy efficiency upgrades to property representatives.
* Communicate with contractors about status of projects and results of project verifications.
* Convey new and upcoming developments in the program to trade allies and customers.
* Gather feedback from trade allies to help ensure the program s success.
* Serve as the communication link between Ecova, the client, and trade allies.
* Communicate participation requirements, program goals, measure metrics, and program benefits to the participating and prospective trade allies and customers.
* Interface with the public and resolve customer and trade ally issues, complaints, and questions about the program.
* Performs related work as required.
* Associate s degree or equivalent required.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
* Knowledge of building science required.
* BPI (Building Performance Institute) Certification preferred.
* Minimum 1-3 years experience in energy efficiency, renewable energy, and/or electric technologies concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Requires 1 year of experience in managing task completion, and/or project tasks.
* Training and/or presentation experience is preferred.
* Experience involving customer service, interacting professionally with clients in person, by email and by phone.
* Basic skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Intermediate skills preferred.
* Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in efficiency program management.
* Ability to rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Ability to research rapidly changing technologies and markets as they relate to energy efficiency
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities.
* Good driving record and comfortable with a high amount of driving.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to work independently, manage time effectively, and be self-directed.
* Ability to work in cross-functional and matrix-managed teams.
* Superior communication skills both verbal and written.
* Aptitude for process improvement and finding efficiencies.
* Flexible and a team player.
* Comfortable in a fast-paced, professional environment with constant change.
* Typical work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* Significant regional travel by driving is required.
* Computer work is required.
REQUIRED PHYSICAL ABILITIES
* Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, climb ladders.
* Ability to sit and use a computer for an extended period of time.
* Physical and mental ability to drive a car safely and effectively.
* Manual and physical dexterity needed to operate a computer keyboard and handle paper documents.
* Sufficient near vision acuity to read information appearing on computer display screen, in handwritten forms, and printed on paper.
* Adequate hearing and verbal abilities to communicate effectively in person and by telephone.
* Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 15 pounds.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.