This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKRC Research is looking for Field Coordinator to join our Washington, DC office!
* Will work with our network of vendors to price and budget all Quantitative and Qualitative Research Projects
* Contribute methodological advice and offer best practices expertise during project development
* Negotiate cost effective and competitive pricing with all vendors
* Providing Teams with information and support to help win the project
* Assist Teams in Managing Quantitative and Qualitative Research Projects
* Communicating and monitoring quality control measures
* Monitoring field reports (Completions, quotas, incidence, response rates, etc)
* Working with Teams to clarify project related problems and issues in order to ensure that that project tasks are completed timely and with a high level of accuracy and quality
* Cost control management
* Assist Field Director in ensuring the success of all department initiatives
* Maintaining successful relationships with all vendors
* Vetting new vendors and assessing their capabilities and offerings
* Keeping well versed in industry standards, practices as well as newer methodologies
* Maintain all department lists, databases and forms
* Bachelor's degree
* Have an understanding of data collection for all Quantitative and Qualitative research methodologies
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to build positive and rewarding relationships with vendors and suppliers
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work with all levels of staff and management
ABOUT KRC RESEARCH
A unit of the Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE: IPG) and housed within leading global public relations firm Weber Shandwick, KRC specializes in opinion research and analytics designed to drive communications and marketing strategies, optimize campaigns, and measure success. For over 30 years, we have worked on behalf of leading corporations, government agencies, not-for-profits and the communications, branding, and creative agencies that represent them.
KRC Research offers the quality and custom service of a small firm along with the reach of a global organization. We've done research in over 50 countries and in 30 languages and our work spans many industries (healthcare, consumer, technology, finance, travel, and education, amongst others) and communications disciplines (including B2C and B2B marketing, corporate, public affairs, public education, and employee engagement). As part of IPG and closely partnered with Weber Shandwick, we play an important role in many global and Fortune 500 client assignments. As a dedicated research agency, we also work independently for clients outside Weber Shandwick, including but not limited to other IPG agencies such as FutureBrand, Golin, and Jack Morton.
Research covered by
Online bulletin boards
Social media analytics
New York Times
Wall Street Journal
KRC Research is headquartered in Washington, DC, and has offices alongside Weber Shandwick and IPG sister agencies in New York, Chicago, Seattle, and Cologne, Germany. Staffed with market research professionals from the worlds of political campaigns, consumer marketing, journalism and academia, we are flexible, practical, creative, knowledgeable, and fast. We combine sophisticated research tools with real-world experience to deliver the highest quality insights.
* Take a tour of KRC from our staff: http://bit.ly/1TILGtP
* Website: www.krcresearch.com
KRC Research is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. KRC Research recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.