Field Customer Service Representative (Account Manager)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Northeast Foods is seeking a customer service oriented Field Account Manager who enjoys freedom and flexibility, building relationships, helping others, solving problems and new challenges! In this position, you will be responsible for resolving day to day customer issues in a protected geographic area. The ideal candidate is independent, confident, customer oriented with good time management skills, strong communication skills and a positive attitude. This position is responsible for maintain an existing customer base consisting of various types of accounts. Territory includes but is not limited to NY, NJ and PA. Must be available to travel daily with overnight stays.
* Responsible for managing a territory with an account base of 800 various account types
* Introduce customers to new products. Provide hands on training for the utilization of the products, and maintaining quality standards at the restaurant level.
* Develop and maintain customer relationships through personal visits, phone calls, and e-mails.
* Resolve customer issues daily in a fast and effective manner.
* Serve as a liaison between customers, multiple distribution centers, and corporate office; offering information and conflict resolution to resolve customer and business issues daily.
* Deliver presentations to customers that outline Northeast Foods products, services, and on-going initiatives.
* Exhibit and represent the company at national and local conferences.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
* Meets assigned expectations for customer base
* Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management
* Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards
* Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
* Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field is preferred
* Minimum five year experience preferred
* Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong organization skills including attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
* Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft software including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
* Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
* Ability to use independent judgment
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
* Must maintain a good driving record and valid driver s license
* Must be able to pass a drug and background screening
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Customer Service Representative to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Customer Service Representative is regularly required to sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The Customer Service Representative is frequently required to stand and walk. The Customer Service Representative must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Typically, Customer Service Representatives work normal office hours but they may be required to work overtime during busy periods. Additionally, Customer Service Representatives are expected to attend networking events, product launches and exhibitions in order to generate new business, which usually happen outside office hours, during the evenings or weekends. Customer Service Representatives are field and office based and most of their time on travel to meet clients, attend conferences or liaise with other sales and marketing professionals.
Near vision needed to read and prepare paper and computerized data and reports, and to examine and compile records.
This position requires driving to and from client sites and overnight travel. The Customer Service Representative must maintain a valid driver's license.
**Must gave a good driving record, valid drivers license, and be able to pass a drug and background screening**
Northeast Foods is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in it's selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or non-merit factors.