Field Development Manager 9/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FIELD DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (BILINGUAL SPANISH) - Dallas, TX, US
Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking a Field Development Manager (Bilingual Spanish) to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
* Deliver established Agent and Territory Manager training program within assigned geographic region. Includes needs assessment, facilitation, tracking, and coordination of appropriate participation. Ensure the standards of the program are embedded and consistent.
* Offer input to content development and create facilitator guidelines when needed for all relative sales training programs.
* Facilitate training for new products, process changes, and compliance related topics.
* Partner with sales management to facilitate Agent to TL/TM promotion process. Identification of talent, assessment of competency development, development of progression plan, and mentoring of new TLs/TMs.
* Assist with Greenfield development by partnering with a TM or MD to recruit, train, and develop. This may include recruiting and interviewing candidates, training Agents in the field, training new TM or MD in regards to activity management and sales best practices.
* Facilitate field section of New Agent Development Program. Coordinate training sessions per program schedule, attend periodically to monitor quality and participation, seek feedback from participants and circulate recommendations back to COE. Prepare MDs and TMs to assist with virtual training facilitation, coach them to ensure standards of the program are acknowledged and adhered to.
* Monitor "At-Risk Agents" - assess trends and make recommendations to MDs and RDs/DMs in regards to training needs. Reach out to Agents at risk to assess issues and impact on ATO and facilitate field training as needed.
* 10+ years' experience related to L&D, sales development, sales/business development, small business management/ownership. Insurance experience is preferred.
* Excellent facilitation skills (this is one we can test for with a teach back)
* Experience with curriculum/content building
* Experience conducting needs analysis
* Ability to travel 50%+
* Knowledge of basic adult learning theories, current L&D best practices, participation in external training or L&D professional organization(s)
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. We are committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
A company-match 401(k) plan
Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.