This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONField Engineer - UMTS/LTE/CDMA
- Handset field testing experience in live network
- Strong mobile/cellular systems knowledge in GSM,UMTS, CDMA HSPA and LTE.
- Good RF & OTA fundamentals knowledge and understanding along with practical experience
- Testing and debugging experience of GSM/UMTS/CDMA/LTE communications systems
- Analyze mobile side logs for various technology to root cause the issue.
- Strong RF background across multiple wireless technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationships across functional areas
- Strong communication skills tailored to situation and audience
- Fluent in English and local language(s)
- Able to travel locally and internationally
Works evaluating the latest iPad and iPhone systems in the field. This includes very early evaluations of our Prototypes and HW Systems on different 2G/3G/4G wireless technologies. It includes running focused experiments in relationship to RF/OTA performance, acoustics, thermals etc? The candidate will work with the HW/System development teams and other cross functional teams on identifying issues impacting HW/System performance. They will perform deep dive analysis into internal logs to understand and identify root cause of any system issues.
- Must have a Bachelor?s degree in Electrical or Systems Engineering as a minimum. Master?s degree is preferred.
- Technical training relating to Hardware and Software testing
- Technical understanding and experience with UMTS, GSM, CDMA, HSPA and LTE. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.