Field Equipment Coordinator, Part-time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
The Cadmus Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Cadmus Group is a dynamic, innovative consulting firm looking for a Field Equipment Coordinator to join our Energy Services team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing data collection equipment to our many projects, as well as overseeing operations in our energy test lab. The Energy Services Group is a national leader in energy efficiency services, providing management advice to public and private clients related to energy efficiency and renewable energy programs, feasibility studies, and energy efficiency standard setting.
* Manage and maintain inventory of over 25,000 pieces of equipment
Work with project management to specify and reserve equipment
Invoice projects on a monthly basis for equipment usage
Test new metering technology in energy lab
Download/understand data from loggers
Ship/receive equipment to/from field staff * Manage energy lab operations for in-house and field projects
* Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel (formulas, plots, etc.) and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of Microsoft Access a plus
* Ability to communicate with multiple project managers, vendors, and clients
* Highly motivated and a team player
* Strong understanding of inventory management, purchasing, planning, and data collection technology
* Extensive knowledge of equipment vendors and manufacturers
This position is part-time and based in our Waltham, MA office.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran s status, or disability.